Monday, April 11, 2011

HUGE UPDATE ● Part II

I hope you enjoyed all of the images. I hate to have to cram them all into one post, but I had to :[. Now that I'm all caught up, I wanted to let you all know that I will not be able to accept any sessions other than high school seniors, children or small groups for right now. This means I won't be able to do weddings, special occasions, etc. Though I love to be involved in such occasions, I simply do not have the time to devote to such a task. I would hate to not put my whole heart into a project! I loved getting to work with you all and I hope to meet new people soon! For questions regarding anything and everything about a session, please e-mail me.

bc_photos@live.com

Also, be sure to visit the website! (this is just the blog)

http://www.wix.com/bcp_23/home2

Thank you so much! I can't wait to share more soon!

Bethany.

No comments:

Post a Comment