Sunday, August 21, 2011

Lauren & Kenny ● Lubbock, TX

What a great morning I had with this couple. They are expecting a baby girl, Brynnli, in October. (Lauren doesn't think it will be THAT long before she makes her debut) On another note, I'm so glad Lauren and Kenny were so flexible. We originally scheduled an evening session; however, we met reallllllyyyy early on a beautiful Sunday morning. We spent some time in downtown Lubbock before making our way to a nice field. I had a great time with you two! Here are several of my very favorite shots...Oh, and remember: you can click an image to make it larger. :]






^^ Aren't they just a beautiful couple?!







Brynnli is going to be a baby model. No doubt!





Thank you SO much for letting me be a part of this special time in your lives. I hope you love the images as much as I do! Lauren and Kenny TOTALLY rocked it, right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment